Things to do in Forestville this weekend.
Learn how babies are made with world famous baby makers Helen and Gary Fergus.
This hands-on workshop will guide you through the basics with a live demonstration, tutorials, techniques and Q&A before, during and after.
The Spanish presentation will begin following the English presentation.
(The event is now full)
You can purchase the How to Make Babies Kit, which includes supplies, equipment, literature and a DVD for $29.95.
11AM-3PM Forestville Social Club
Canadian businesswoman Milly Fester brings her traveling sock exhibition to Forestville by train!
Cotton, synthetic, silk and wool. No show, low cut, ankle, knee-high, thigh high and crew. They are all here to see.
Due to track conditions, the train has only three display cars but visitors will be allowed to mingle freely about the train and view Milly’s socks.
Sponsored by the Forestville Department of Tourism.
Forestville Railroad Station 11AM-3:30PM
• Was the D-Day invasion a hoax?
• Is the voice in your head you or someone else?
• Was Easter invented by a communist sympathizer to brainwash children on collectivism?
Find out Sunday 2PM at the Forestville Social Club as Marlon J. Murlow is The Delusionist. Half magician, half mind reader and half visionary and seer.
• Are Shadow people following you?
• Is there a day of the week missing?
• Does poor grammar result in poor posture?
Find out Sunday 2PM at the Forestville Social Club as Marlon J. Murlow is The Delusionist. One third of his brain is clairvoyant the other third is not.
• Do evil robots attack in the night?
• Why are opposing viewpoints welcomed but not encouraged?
• Is the Doomsday Clock affected by Daylight Savings Time?
Find out Sunday 2PM at the Forestville Social Club as Marlon J. Murlow is The Delusionist.
Part fake, part false and part lies.