Forestville resident Toby Jacks electrocuted

February 28, 2010

Image swiped from Mr. Jacks Facebook page, per his permission.

Forestville resident Toby Jacks was electrocuted yesterday at his mother’s home while adjusting some electrical wires.  He was released from the hospital early this morning.  According to his mother he is home resting comfortably. 

This is the latest in a long line of injuries for Mr. Jacks.  You may remember that he was struck by lightning while jousting with Kenneth Snipps in the field behind Green Hills School two years ago.  And last year Toby broke his coccyx when he fell off the roof of his mother’s home. 

Mr. Jacks is a member of the Save the Forestville Sasquatch movement, a group of local residents that believe there is a Bigfoot creature residing in the village of Forestville during the summer and early fall.  In addition, he is a member of the Forestville Polar Bear Club. 

We wish Toby a safe recovery.

A tough day for Toby Jacks

Advertisements