A winter storm is expected for Forestville Friday during the morning commute and ending around 4PM.
Due to the snow grocery stores, gas stations, churches and area brothels were crowded Thursday night in anticipation of the storm.
WFSB Channel 3 predicted Forestville could receive as much as 4 inches. NBC 30 said “maybe” three inches.
Meanwhile News Channel 8 claimed the Ville might be buried with two inches perchance. And the National Weather Service predicted there could be as much as an inch. However, AccuWeather said conceivably there could be no accumulation of snow in Forestville.
Regardless of the differing opinions, a parking ban was issued beginning Friday at midnight and will remain in effect until further notice.
With the “storm” bearing down on Southern New England, Forestville residents were reminded by government officials of the following:
• In the event of an emergency the number for 911 is 911
• Stop, look and listen before you cross the street
• Stay alert, stand firm, show courage and be strong
• If you see something say something
• Liberté, égalité, fraternité!
• There is no abbreviation for the word pop
The Forestville Fire Department could not be reached for comment.